Irony.

Irony.

Monday, August 29, 2011

Calmness After The Storm

I finally feel like my life is back on track.
It's amazing what one hug does to someone.
As I was saying bye to my college buds, I turned to him.
"Alright G," I said as I turned to him.
We both stretched out our arms, and embraced in a hug.
"Have a good school year, okay?" he said in my ear.
"You too," I replied.
It's like one hug can change the world.
It's not like I felt some crazy connection when we embraced.
My heart was beating too fast and too much blood was rushing into my ears.
But it nice.
I'll always love him.
But it's like it settled the storm.
I had felt so rejected for so long.
But to feel like everything between us is okay, is all that matters.
I'm really okay.
It was ironic too because I had taken down my sad clown, bad summer picture I drew months ago, the day before.
It's like I can sleep again.
I slept for 14 hours last night.
It's like a weight is off of my shoulders.
I'm happy.
I have been.
But it's just the icing on the cake.
And to top it off, Shannon Egan sent me a random message on facebook asking to make up because of our fight we had last year.
She apologized.
I was shocked.
But hey, why not be friendly?
I just feel like my life is back on track.
And it's such a relief.

I never said bye to Jeremy.
That upsets me.
I think.
We could have been great.
But I just didn't feel like going to a party last night.
Not that I'd drink or anything, just not feeling it.
I'm going to miss him though.
He really has kept me strong.
He's given me hope.
This year is going to be better then we think.
You just never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment