So many people disappoint me.
It happens all the time.
Jen was one of my very best friends.
Now, we barely speak, and haven't hung out in weeks.
She changed.
A lot.
And that makes me sad.
Pat, for throwing away our friendship.
Sucked.
Just because he could.
Bib, drinking, partying, not using her dance ability to make a career out of it.
Basically stopped talking to me.
Kills me.
And G, he let me down most of all.
They all let me down so much.
It killed me.
But the scary thing is that I'm a pretty forgiving person.
And I would forgive them all.
Is that right?
I'm not even sure.
I have such anxiety about work.
Because I'm so over everything.
I don't want to talk about it anymore.
I don't want to think about it anymore.
But what I do know is that I do not want him.
I don't have to worry about that.
I just worry I'll be in pain again.
Because I don't want to feel that way again.
I'm finely okay.
I've come so far.
I don't want to give that up and go back to square one.
As for now, I will pray.
Pray that I will stay strong, and have a positive attitude.
I can't let my past control my future.
I need to live, laugh, and love.
So God, reign down on me.
No comments:
Post a Comment