Irony.

Irony.

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I Can See The Future, Hear Me Roar

High school can really suck.
Friends ditching you for alcohol and drugs.
Typical.
But that doesn't mean it doesn't hurt.
We were so close.
And now I just feel like we're of the same charge, pushing away from each other always.
It's sad.
Losing friends, friends becoming distance, it all sucks.
It makes me ill.
I've lost enough in that department.

I have a sixth sense.
I knew I'd see his mother today.
Knew it.
And I did.
At the bank.
I looked ridiculous and stupid trying to figure something out.
And she helped.
But I was fine.
I love Mrs. Duffley.
She always takes good care of me.
Making sure I'm doing alright.
It's kinda nice.
But the funny thing is that I'm fine.
Yes seeing her took me off guard, but I forgot about it in a matter of minutes.
And I feel like that's a massive improvement.
Well I know it is.
I'm going to be just fine.
But I'm starting to feel like I can never get a boy to like me again, which I know sounds stupid.
Who knows.
Maybe Ian, Ben, and G were flukes.
If so, I'm glad.
Because it taught me to be my own person.
Always.
So just hear me roar, ya know?

No comments:

Post a Comment