Irony.

Irony.

Thursday, March 17, 2011

The 'C' Word.

For the first time in months, I can finally say I am content with my life.
I am worry free minus school, which is a huge change.
It's a pretty big deal, the 'C' word.
Content.
That's almost happy.
I just look back on my mental state in September compared to now.
It is such a drastic change.
I am me again.
A better me then before.
And that makes me smile.
Because all the shit I went through.
And I'm okay.
I survived that.
I did it.
And frankly I can't believe it.
I never thought this day would come...
Content.
Hmm.

I can't decide if we'll ever be friends again.
All my friends say no way.
But I dunno.
I'll do what I think is right for me in the end.
The only thing that matters is I'm over him.

I showed my portfolio to the AP art teacher today.
I dunno if she liked any of it.
It didn't really seem like it.
Ehh.
I want art so bad.
But if I'm not good enough to major in it, I dunno what I'm going to do.
Art is the only thing I really love to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment