He and Pat sat in the middle of the hallway on a cafeteria lunch table.
I asked if I could talk to him.
He gave me a nasty look.
Terrible.
And Pat made a terrible comment.
He wouldn't talk.
I followed him as he walked away.
I chased him in the stairway.
I looked right at him.
"What did I do that was so wrong?"
He was sobbing at the point.
His face redder then usual.
I felt terrible.
But not really.
He gave me a look of loss.
And the he screamed,
"You dipped.
You just dipped out."
I was at a loss for words at this point.
I didn't know how to respond.
I didn't have time to.
He stormed out sobbing.
And that was it.
That was my dream.
I woke up breathing heavily, my heart thumping.
I have no idea what it means.
I was terrified.
Seeing him scream up me.
And when I woke up, all I could think about was prom.
The way he yelled at me.
I think in my dream I was him.
And he was me.
Because I didn't leave him.
And the part I don't like about this, is that I didn't know what dipped out meant.
I had to look it up on urban dictionary.
I dunno.
It could mean nothing.
I blamed it on my feet being so warm.
I slept with my slippers on.
Maybe it was nothing.
Or maybe it was something.
I dunno.
It was on Christmas night.
I may be being stupid.
Or it could mean something.
Time will tell.
No comments:
Post a Comment