I think it's funny, and sad at the same time.
The high school experience.
It's all sad, yet a touch of humor.
The sad part is the kids who are so unhappy.
Who want to kill themselves.
I know a few.
"I find it kinda funny,
I find it kinda sad.
That the dreams in which I'm dying are the best I ever had."
-Mad World, Tears for Fears
I'm definately not like that at all, but it makes me really sad.
It's so hard, because the pain they feel everyday is unreachable to us.
I want to help them.
Maybe it's why I'm here.
I don't know that's something that was bugging me today.
So I'm kinda upset.
We were best friends.
What did I do?
Why am I not included in anything?
I guess I'll be fine.
But it's still sad.
Dance...
I love breakdowns there.
It's joyful.
Ughhhhh.
I saw you in the halls today.
It hurt to see you.
Maybe once you grow up I'll come to you.
Or you'll come to me.
You'll miss me.
You already do.
I see it in your eyes.
You'll see what an idiot you are.
Maybe you'll be ashamed of yourself.
I would be happy.
No, maybe we won't get together in a happily ever after.
No, I think I want you to feel the stupid pain you've caused me.
Yes, that's it.
Someone will find me, or I might find someone.
Not you.
But someone who actually cares about my life.
Someone who will stand up for me in front of his friends.
Someone who doesn't judge me on appearence, but me.
Someone who isn't a disgusting pig like you.
Fuck you.
Have a happy life cheating on your wife.
No comments:
Post a Comment