Irony.

Irony.

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Vision I Was Seeing Double

I am really rather sick today.
I hate bad colds.
I was hoping it would get me out of school tomorrow so I could hang with dad before everything.
He has doctor appointments all day anyway.
I'm so scared it's rediculous.
I had a weird vision today at dinner.
I imagined myself looking at the clock in Wadleigh's room as we walked out the door.
As I walked out of her door I started crying.
My dad's surgery is at 8:30 A.M. on Tuesday morning.
My mom is making me go to school?
Yep.
I was pissed.
It's not like I'll be able to focus.
I'll be hysterical.
I thought of that movie Awake.
How the guy is having some sort of heart surgery but he's really awake the whole time.
It freaks the hell out of me.
But I have visions of my dad being wheeled in by the hospital staff into the surgery.
I have visions of my mom crying as he's being taken away.
I see myself crying at school.
I hate this.

I don't want to see you tomorrow.
I'm busy with enough shit I don't want to see you.
Though I like you I still don't want to deal with you.
Like at all.
I'll probably end up dating you I'm not waiting for you.
(Thank you Meg):)

Please I need some serious prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment