Irony.

Irony.

Monday, April 27, 2009

Sideways

So I've been doing a lot of thinking.
I've been dreaming.
I've been hallucinating too.
It's been crazy.
But I'm good.
I'm just having a hang up with one thing.
But it'll be okay.
God's taking care of it in his own time.
I just want vacation to be over so we can see each other.
I'm desparate.

So this whole Swine flu thing is weird and kinda scarey.
I'd rather not die thanks to pigs.

I thought my body was gonna collapse yesterday.
Dance was so intense.
Words can not describe.
It feels good though.
Regional Dance America is coming up!!!
AKA: RDA.
I'm so pumped.
It'll be fantastic.
I love my dance friend's and this will be great.

So Lord keep me in your prayers okay?
I kinda need them.

You know it ain't easy.
For these thoughts here to leave me.
There's no words to describe it.
In French or in English.
Well, diamonds they fade.
And flowers they bloom.
And I'm telling you.
These feelings won't go away.
They've been knockin' me sideways.
They've been knockin' me out lately.
Whenever you come around me.
These feelings won't go away.
They've been knockin' me sideways.
I keep thinking in a moment that.
Time will take them away.
But these feelings won't go away.
- Sideways, Citizen Cope

No comments:

Post a Comment