Irony.

Irony.

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I'm a Survivor?

He's gonna have surgery tomorrow.
It's risky.
He's so scared.
He's never cried to me.
But he did.
It's so scary.
I need God's help.
He need's Him.
Please.

It's funny because I turned on the T.V. this morning and it was on E! News.
I looked at the famous faces and realized they don't have much to worry about.
I only have to worry about my dad dying.
That's all.
When I talked to him on the phone I tried to joke with him but he only laughed once.
It makes me feel sick.

So you haven't attempted to talk to me after I texted you twice.
Maybe you don't care.
Maybe you got your phone taken away.
Maybe you forgot about me.
So much for needing you.

It's crazy when something this big happens.
Everything you worried about before becomes so unimportant.
I still think about you, but you aren't surrounding my life anymore.
It's kinda nice minus my dad part.

So God please help my dad.
He deserves a second chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment