I have to stop.
I need to stop.
Now.
I need to be able to rely on my feelings.
But I can't.
I keep going back and forth.
I need to stop.
Everytime you talk to me you make me doubt myself.
You make me re-think.
You shouldn't be able to do that.
It's weird.
You make me think everything over.
You confuse me.
I don't think I'll ever like you as much as I like him,
but you puzzle me.
I honestly hate it.
I wish you wouldn't.
But I can't help how I feel.
I re-read the conversation everyday.
I get a different impression everytime.
I have to remember what you said,
because at school it's so different.
I am having so much trouble putting it into words.
I don't know what to do.
"I was scared you wouldn't like me. and I've liked you longer than I've ever liked someone."
I'm so confused.
Help me.
I have so many different feelings.
I just want something to happen.
Of course I want you more,
I always have.
I probably always will.
I feel like the only thing I can rely on at this point is my own breathing.
Though I could die at any second so that doesn't really even count.
I really can't describe what I'm feeling.
I'm at a loss for words.
I guess I just want to know if I should wait any longer.
But I dated someone else,
would I be happy?
I will never forget that night.
Never will.
I just need to be able to rely on you.
Love, love is a verb.
Love is a doing word.
Fearless on my breath.
Gentle impulsion.
Shakes me makes me lighter.
Fearless on my breath.
-Teardrop, Massive Attack
No comments:
Post a Comment