Irony.

Irony.

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Calling all Angels

Skeet. Yes, I said it. Skeet.
Today was amusing.

I walked into school, and saw you standing with her.
I walked near you, and started talking with friends.
She was hanging all over you.
When it was time to go, she kissed you.
I felt a stab of pain in my gut.
She did not only do it once but twice.
You looked at me with either sympathy, surprised, or a I-wish-you-hadn't-seen-that kind of thing.
I looked away fast and stared at the ground.
I left and felt you look at me.
The amount of pain I felt was undeniable.
I feel sick again.
I wish it'd go away.
Sometimes at night when I can't sleep I think about what my day would be like if we were together.
But when morning comes everything fades away.
Everything I hope for feels imposible.
I like to think about things that happened before you told me everything.
Like the time you sang I wanna make love to me. Too funny.
Or like when you slapped my butt.
I liked it...
Or the night we talked on the phone.
All these things make me want you even more.
Someday I hope to show you all of this, and you will understand what I'm feeling.
Just give me a bit more attention so I'll be able to sleep.
Or eat right.
Do you want me to talk to you?
Do you want to talk to me?
You can't tall me all this and nothing happen.
I already told you.
Please God, if you are listening, help?
I am putting this matter sompletely in you're hands.
I'm calling all angels.

I need a sign to let me know you're here
All of these lines are being crossed over the atmosphere
I need to know that things are gonna look up
Cause I feel us drowning in a sea spilled from a cup
When there is no place safe and no safe place to put my head
When you can feel the world shake from the words that I said
And I'm calling all angels.

-Calling All Angels, Train

No comments:

Post a Comment