Ahh people.
What are people really?
In high school, most of them are fake. I hate it.
I try to stay true to myself, but it can sometimes get to me.
Let's say this girl I know, is the fakest of them all, yet she gets EVERYTHING.
She has money, a good family, she's pretty, and she has a boyfriend, good clothes, EVERYTHING.
Then there is me. My dad just got laid off from work, and this is the 4th time in 7 years.
My family... My mom is so angry especially at God. Today we didn't go to church because "she didn't feel like it". That is NOT my mother.
I don't have a boyfriend, but in some way I want one badly.
Everytime I feel good in a day, there she is with a better outfit and always happy.
I feel like I'm never happy.
It's not that I am jealous of her, I've just been wondering.
Is it better to be fake and fool people to think you are better off?
Or is it better to be yourself yet seem to not really be noticed.
I'm having trouble with that one.
Ok new type of person.
The back-stabber.
I can't even begin to desribe how much they suck.
I don't know how they sleep at night.
They ruin reputations.
They ruin friendships.
They ruin everything.
I hate it.
Ok another type of person.
This type of person kinda goes along with fake people.
The "in" crowd.
I know someone, actually it's the guy I like.
He acts like he's the coolest person ever.
Yet one-on-one with him is a completely different.
He is nice, compliments you, and enjoys your company.
Then around his friends he slaps your ass,
sings he wants to have sex with you,
and leads you on.
I hate being confused.
I hate it when people do this.
I hate it when he does this.
The thing is I think he is suffering.
It's like no matter what he does,
I like him even more and want to help him.
It's depressing really.
We have such a complex realtionship.
I want to help people.
I want to help him so badly.
He just won't let me in.
He feels he has to protect his rep.
Another thing that sucks is he has a girlfriend.
It sucks because I know we have something going.
I feel he would be more true to himself with me then with her.
I shouldn't be talking because I don't know what he is thinking.
Everything I'm thinking could be totally wrong.
All I'm saying is high school sucks.
Even if you are in the popular crowd,
You still may feel unhappy.
I know I'm not exactly in the "in" crowd.
I feel really lonely right this second actually.
No comments:
Post a Comment